Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube have changed everything. Some managers fear their employees will waste entire days using online social media. Smart managers, though, understand that social media is a powerful tool for engaging customers and growing their business.
Manager’s Guide to Social Media is a primer on the biggest thing in business since the Internet itself, helping you successfully implement social media technologies in the workplace. Learn how to:
- Manage your company’s online reputation
- Set internal policies on the proper use of social media
- Build "rivers" of information to outsmart the competition
- Implement social tools internally to support virtual teams
- Forecast the next trends in social media