This book is about developing outstanding employees and getting them to stay. It’s about building a workforce that’s truly engaged, committed, aligned with strategy, and capable of incredible performance. Simply put, it’s about optimizing the #1 factor associated with outsmarting, outhustling, and outexecuting your competition: your people.
You’ll learn exactly what great companies do differently when it comes to managing their people. And you’ll learn how to apply those lessons in virtually every aspect of your organization: from resourcing and compensation to leadership development, culture, and beyond.
Want people who care, engage, work hard, support your strategies, and deliver results? Start right here.
- Why people choose to work for you, and why they stay
- It’s not about money–not even now
- Don’t just demand alignment: nurture it
- Create powerful opportunities for employees to link with vision, values, and mission
- Applaud effort, but reward contribution
- Recognize the crucial difference between behavior and outcomes