A focused, implementation-orientated, executive-level book on outsourcing by two globally known practitioners.
- The outsourcing market is booming, the total outsourcing market in EMA forecasts a $59 billion dollar growth between 2004 and 2007.
- Fills a fills a major gap in the middle-high-end of the market - there is much need for a practical book on outsourcing.
- The authors are global authorities in this space.
- This book is not industry specific and will be valuable to professionals in all industries.
- Very-execution oriented.
- Very focussed: everything a busy executive needs to know and nothing more.
- Logical step-by-step approach.